LTS, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “the company”) is acutely aware of its public responsibility to protect personal information. The company promises to disseminate, manage, and improve this policy for all employees.
- Collection of Personal Information
- The company will define the purpose of use, obtain consent from the relevant individuals, and observe all legal requirements as we adhere to the following rules when the company collects personal information.
- Use of Personal Information
- The company will use personal information to the extent necessary for business operations.
- Sharing Personal Information
with a Third Party
- The company will not disclose or share personal information with third parties other than subcontracting partners without the consent of the disclosing individuals. The company might disclose personal information without consent as required by law or statute and public organizations, such as court or police.
- Management and Supervision of
the Subcontracting Partner
- When the company shares personal information or commissions the management to third parties, the company will be 1) selective in choosing the subcontracting partner, 2) define and assume responsibility for the actions of the subcontractor to prevent reconsignment, and 3) supervise the management of manage security protection and operation.
- Management and Safety Precautions
for Personal Information
- The company will strive to establish safety precautions in order to guarantee the security and accuracy of personal information and prevent the loss, falsification, destruction, disclosure, and unauthorized access of the personal information. The company will improve the safety precautions as appropriate. Additionally, the company will define a personal information safeguard and management system and will continuously re-examine and improve the procedures.
- Compliance with the Laws and Regulations
- The company will comply with all laws and regulations pertaining to personal information as stipulated in Japan as well as the company’s regulations.
Hiroaki Kabashima, CEO
Consent for the Treatment of Personal Data
- [Purpose of collection]
- we collect your personal information for the following purpose.
A. Answer to the questions/ requests
B. Dispatch of information materials
C. Service offer
- We will use personal information to the extent necessary to business operations and that identical persons agree with to use.
- We will not disclose or share personal information to the third party without agreement of identical person. We might disclose personal information without the agreement in cases where statute and public organizations, such as court or police, command us to disclose it.
- We will set aside your personal information when we commission information processing/ product launch to the third party. In that case, we will 1) make a selection of subcontracting partner under the condition that they keep the enough standard of personal information protection, 2) define and be responsible for nondisclosure agreement.
- [Disclosure/ Correction/ Deletion]
- We will respond quickly to requests such as disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information based on our prescript procedure.
- [Question/ Request]
- We deal with requests or question concerning personal information (including disclosure, correction and deletion) at office as below.
- [Contact office]
- LTS, Inc. / Customer Service Office
KDX Shinjuku 286 Building 3F, 2-8-6 Shinjuku Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0022, Japan